Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland would not be possible without the hundreds of volunteers that invest their time and talents daily. Whether you’d prefer to work with the kids, provide support at our next event, or give one of our buildings a fresh coat of paint, we have a role for you.
Ready to get started?
- Fill out our brief Volunteer Interest Assessment.*
- Attend our monthly volunteer orientation.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Submit the $10 background check fee.
- Participate in a final placement interview.
- Enjoy your time at BGCC!
* Please note: Once you have submitted your Volunteer Interest Assessment, our Community Engagement Manager will contact you about upcoming volunteer orientations.