Sponsor a Special Event
Sponsor an Event
We host several special events annually. Revenue raised at each of these events is responsible for over 10% of our budget and allows us to serve more children.
When you, your company or your foundation sponsor a BGCC event, it provides a high-profile opportunity to support and improve the lives of our city's young people.
Here is a list of our events:
- Shazam! a black tie gala, October 19, 2013 at The InterContinental Hotel & Conference Center
- Race for Kids and Wellness Festival, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, 5K/1 mile walk/run, June 29, 2013
- Taco Bell Golf Outing, Barrington Golf Club, June 2013
- Wall Street Recycling Golf Outing, Medina Country Club, August 2013
- Lake County Captains Summer Extravaganza, August 2013
- National Day for Kids, September 2013
- Halloween Parties at Clubs, Fall
- Community Dinner, Winter
- Holiday Parties at Clubs, December 2013
- Women's Board Fashion Show, May 2013
- Awards Banquets, May 2013
- Corporate Days of Caring
To find out more about each event and how you can become a sponsor, please contact Christopher West at 216.883.2106, x 223, or at email@example.com.