Our Summer Programs Include
BGCC also offers a Summer Program to Northeast Ohio Youth. Here’s how it differs from our school year program:
- Hours of operation are earlier in the day; call each club for exact hours.
- A $10.00 fee covers the entire summer membership.
- All youth who participate in the Summer program are provided lunch.
While members participate in traditional Boys & Girls Club programming, they also take part in many special “summer only” opportunities such as:
- Field Trips
- Increased Athletic programming such as Baseball, Softball and Soccer Clinics with major sports teams and visits from local players.
- Increased Arts activities