Healthy Lifestyles Programs
Our Healthy Lifestyles Programs include:
- SMART Girls. This is a program that is designed to encourage healthy attitudes and lifestyles that will enable early adolescent girls to develop to their full potential.
- Passport to Manhood. Targeting Club males, ages 11 to 14, this program teaches and promotes responsibility. Passport to Manhood consists of 14 sessions, each concentrating on a specific aspect of character and manhood through highly interactive activities.
- Triple-Play. A comprehensive health and wellness program developed in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Triple Play strives to improve the overall health of Club members ages 6-18 by increasing their daily physical activity, teaching them good nutrition and helping them develop healthy relationships.
- Smart Moves. By teaching young people ages 6 to 15 how to say no by involving them in discussion and role-playing, practicing resistance and refusal skills, developing assertiveness, strengthening decision-making skills and analyzing media and peer influence, Smart Moves helps Club members learn life-long Healthy Lifestyle skills.
- Club Tech-NetSmartz. This program promotes and teaches Internet safety skills through engaging multimedia activities and offline interaction with Club professionals in three age-appropriate groups.